Thursday, March 22, 2012

Here It Goes Again.

This is my third (maybe fourth) attempt at a blog, and it will be my last. Must stick with it this time!
I always liked the idea of blogging because I think everyone should have a creative outlet. Whether it's writing, playing music or singing, drawing or painting, decorating your home, or whatever gives you a release, I think it's a very necessary thing to have that in your life. It's something that I've not had for a while, and that I desperately need.
I also like the idea of blogging because it's free. And these days? I need to be saving as many pennies as I can.
As you may have gathered from the title I've chosen, I live in Arkansas. An often overlooked but very beautiful state, Arkansas has a lot to offer. Lush, green landscapes, rolling hills, glistening lakes and rivers, breathtaking waterfalls. If you don't believe me, just take a look at this:


They don't call it the Natural State for nothin'.
Okay, I know, that's my cute family. But LOOK AT THE TREES! PRETTY!
I wouldn't say we live in a "small town". It small by comparison, I suppose, but we do have plenty of Starbucks and traffic lights. There's lots to see and do here. I think it's a great place to live.
The little pumpkin in the photo above explains how I got the Momma part of the blog title. That's E. She's almost 2 and she's pretty awesome. You will hear much about her, I assure you.
The dude in the photo is my husband G. He's probably going to be piiiiiiissed that I put his picture on the interwebs.
I plan to use this space to talk about whatever I feel like talking about. There is no theme. Despite the name, this is not a mommyblog. I'll say whatever I feel like saying. If you want to read it? have at it. If you don't? That's fine too.
Nice to meet you.

2 comments: